Data Protection Statement
The protection of your private sphere isfor us of great importance. In what follows we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. Name and Contact Data of theProcessing Controller
This data protection information applies to the data processing by
Klanglobby GmbH & Co. KG
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Date and the Nature and Purpose of ist Use
a) During Visit to the Website
On calling up our website www.klanglobby.de information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used by your terminal device. This information is temporarily storedin a so-called log file. The following information is thereby recorded withoutyour involvement and is storeduntil its automatic deletion:
• the IP address of thevisiting computer
• the date and time of access
• the name and URL of the file called up
• the website from which the accesstook place (referrer URL)
• the browser used and, sometimes, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The datamentionedis processed by us for the following purposes:
• to ensure smooth connecting to the website
• to ensure comfortable use of our website
• for evaluation of the system's security and stability
• for further administrativepurposes.
The legal basis for the data processing isarticle 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR]. Our legitimate interest arises from the above-listed purposesof data acquisition. In no case do we use the data collected for purposes of drawing inferences toyour person. In addition to this, during visits to our website we employ cookies and analytic services. More detailed explanations on this can be found under points 4 and 5 of this data-protection statement.
b) On Registering for our Newsletter
If, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter a. of DSGVO [GDPR], you have explicitly consented to this, we will make use of your e-mail address for purposes of regularly sending you our newsletter. Our interest is directed towards deploying a user-friendly and secure newsletter systems that both serves our business interests and corresponds to the expectations of the users. For receiptof thenewsletter disclosure of an e-mail address is sufficient. Optionally, we ask you to give your nameand your country, for purposes of addressing you personally, as well as country-specific information, in the newsletter.
Double-Opt-In and Keeping Records. Registration for our newsletter makes use of a so-called double-opt-in procedure,i.e. after the registration you are sent an e-mail in which you are asked to confirm your registration. This confirmation isnecessary so that nobody canlog-on with someone else's e-mail address. The log-ons to the newsletter are recorded in order to be able to verify the registration process in keeping with the legal requirements. This includes storage of the times of registration and confirmation, as well as of the IP address. The changes in your datastored with the dispatch service are also recorded.
Dispatch Service. The dispatch of the newsletter is undertaken by "MailChimp", a newsletter-dispatch platform of the US provider Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE #5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. You can read the data-protection provisionsof the dispatch service here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. The e-mail addresses of our newsletter recipients, as well as their further data described in the context of thisinformation, are storedonthe servers of MailChimp in the USA. MailChimp uses this information to dispatch and to evaluate the newsletter on our behalf. Furthermore, according to its own information MailChimp canuse this datafor optimization or improvement of its own services, e.g. for technicaloptimization of the dispatch service and for presentation of the newsletter, or for economic purposes, to determine from which countries the recipients come. MailChimp does not, however, use the dataof our newsletter recipients to contact them itself, nor does it pass on the data to a third party. We trust in MailChimp's reliability and in its IT and data security. The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp iscertified under the Privacy Shield agreement and hereby provides a guarantee that the European level of data protection will be complied with (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active).
c) On Using Our Contact Form
With enquiries of whatever sort we offer you the possibility of contacting us viaa form provided onthe website. Here the disclosure of a valid e-mail address is necessary, so thatwe know where the enquiry came from and are able to send a reply. Further disclosures can be made voluntarily.
The data processing for purposes of establishing contact with us is undertaken in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter a of DSGVO [GDPR] onthe basisof your freely given consent.
The personal datacollected by us for use of thecontact form is automatically deleted after conclusion of your enquiry.
3. Passing-On of Personal Data
No transfer of your personaldatato a third party for purposes other than those listed below takes place.
We only give your personal datato a third party if
• you have given yourexplicit consent to this in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter a of DSGVO [GDPR]
• the passing-on is necessary, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR], for purposes of assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to suspect that you have a predominant legitimate interest in yourdata not being passed on
• a statutory obligation existsfor the transfer, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter c of DSGVO [GDPR]
• thisis legally permissible and, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter b of DSGVO [GDPR], is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Informationthatin each case has to do with the specific terminal device deployed is stored in the cookie. This does not mean, however, that we thereby have direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition to this, we also make use of temporary cookies, which are stored on your terminal device for a certain fixed period and serve to optimize user-friendliness. When you visit our site again in order to make use of our services it is automatically recognized that you have previously visited us, and whichinput and settings you then made use of, i.e. you need not enter these again.
We also employ cookies to statistically record and evaluate the use made of our website, and for purposes of optimizing of our offer for you. These cookies make it possible for us to automatically recognize, on a renewed visit to our site, that you have previously visited us. These cookies are automatically deleted, in each case, after a specifiedperiod.
The dataprocessed by cookies is necessary for the specifiedpurposes and forsafeguarding our legitimate interests and those of third parties, in keeping with article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR].
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can, however, configure your browser such that nocookies are stored onyour computer, or that an indication is always given before a new cookie is deployed. The fulldeactivation of cookies can, however, result in your being unable to make use of all of the functions of our website.
5. Creation of Pseudonymized User Profiles for Web Analysis
a) Tracking Tools
The tracking measureslisted below and deployed by us are implemented on the basis ofarticle 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR]. With the tracking measuresused we want to ensure a needs-oriented design and the progressive optimization of our website. We also employ tracking measuresto statistically record the use made of our website and to evaluate it, for purposes of optimizing of our offer for you. These interests areto be seen as legitimate in the sense of the above-mentioned regulation.
Explanations of the respective purposes of the data processing, as well asdata categories, can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics
For purposes of a needs-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages we use Google Analytics, a web-analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/ intl/de/about) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google"). In this connection, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies (see under point 4) are used. The information created by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
• browser type/version
• operating system used
• referrer URL (the site previously visited)
• host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
• time of server enquiry
is transferred to a Google server in the USA and is stored there. The information is utilized to evaluate the use made of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to produce further services associated with the use made of the website and of the Internet, for purposes of market research and needs-oriented design of these Internet pages. Where appropriate, this information is also passed on to third parties, provided this is legally prescribed, or to the extent that third parties process this data on commission. In no case will your IP address be used in connection with other Google data.
You can prevent the installation of the cookies by adjusting the browser-software settings appropriately. In this case, however, we draw your attention to the fact that not all of the functions of this website may then be fully available.
You can also prevent the acquisition of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google in that you download and install the browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, particularly in cases of browsers on mobile terminal devices you can also prevent recording by Google Analytics in that you click this link. This sets an opt-out cookie that prevents future recording of your data during your visit to this website: The opt-out cookie applies only in this browser and only for our website. It is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
You can find further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/ 6004245?hl=de).
On this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code "gat._anonymizeIp();", to ensure that IP addresses are only recorded anonymized, to prevent direct person-specific allocation (so-called IP masking).
6. Integration of Services and Contents of Third Parties
In our online offer we make use, on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interests in the analysis, optimization and economic operationof our online offer in the sense of article 6, paragraph 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR]), of the content and service offers of third-party suppliers to integrate their contents and services, e.g. videos or fonts (hereinafter uniformly referred to as “content”). This always presupposes that the third-party supplier of this contentrecognizes the user's IP address, since withoutthe IP address the contentcannot be sent to their browsers. The IP address istherefore necessary for the presentation of these contents. We try to make use of only such content that the respective providers of the IP address make use of solelyfor dispatch of the content. Third-party suppliers can furthermore use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also referred to as "web beacons") for statistical or marketing purposes. With the "pixel tags" information such as the visitor traffic onthe pages of thiswebsite can be evaluated. The pseudonymized information can furthermore be stored in cookies onthe user's device, along with other technical information on the browserand operating system, referring web pages, time of the visit and further details on the use made of our online offer, and can also be linked to such information from other sources.
The following presentation offers an overview of third-party suppliers, as well as theircontent, and links totheir data protection statements, which contain further information on the processing of dataand, as partially referred to here, possibilities for objecting (the so-called opt-out).
- If our customers make use of the payment services of third parties (e.g. PayPal, VISA, Amex, Klarna), the terms of businessand the data-protection information provided by the respective third-party supplier apply. These can be accessed withinthe respective web pages or transaction applications.
- External fonts from Google, Inc., https://www.google.com/fonts ("Google fonts"). The integration of Google fonts is undertaken by a server call-up by Google (usually in the USA). Data Protection Statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. Opt-out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
7. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right
• in accordance witharticle 15 of DSGVO [GDPR], to demand information on personaldataof yours processed byus. In particular,you can demand information on the purposes of the processing, the category of the personaldata, the categories of recipients with respect to whom or which your datahas been or will be disclosed, the planned period of storage, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of the processing or to objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origins of your data, ifthishas not been collected by us, and on the existence of an automated decision-making process includingprofiling and, where applicable, sound information on the related details;
• in accordance witharticle 16 of DSGVO [GDPR], to demand the immediate correction of incorrect data, or to have any incomplete personaldata of yours, that is stored by us, completed;
• in accordance witharticle 17 of DSGVO [GDPR], to demand the deletion of your personaldatastored by us, providedthe processing is not necessary for the exercisingof the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons that are in the public interest, or for assertion, exercisingor defence of legal entitlements;
• in accordance witharticle 18 of DSGVO [GDPR], to demand limitations on the processing of your personaldata, ifthe correctnessof the datais contested byyou, if the processing is unlawful but you reject the deletion of the data and we no longer require it, though you need it for assertion, exercisingor defence of legal entitlements, or if you have protested against its processing, in accordance witharticle 21 of DSGVO [GDPR];
• in accordance witharticle 20 of DSGVO [GDPR], to demand to be sent your personaldata, that you have provided us with, in a structured, standard and machine-readable format, or to demand its transfer to another controller;
• in accordance witharticle 7, paragraph 3 of DSGVO [GDPR], to revoke your previously given consent, with respect to us, at any time. This has the consequence that, from then on, we will no longer be entitled to undertake data processing dependent on this consent;
• in accordance witharticle 77 of DSGVO [GDPR], to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule you can choose, for this purpose, the supervisory authority at your customary place of residence or workplace, or that at the place of the registered address of our business.
8. Right of Objection
Ifyour personaldatais processed, on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance witharticle 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of DSGVO [GDPR], you have the right, in accordance witharticle 21 of DSGVO [GDPR], to object to the processing of your personaldata, providedthere are reasons for doing so that arise from your special situation, or the objection is aimed at direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection that will be implemented by us withoutthe need for details referring to a special situation.
9. Data Security
During the visit to the website we make use of the much used SSL (secure socket layer) procedure in conjunction withthe respective highest encryption levelthatis supported by your browser. This is normally a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption, we resort instead to128-bit v3 technology. You can see whether a single page of our Internet presentation can be transferred encrypted from the closed depiction of thekey or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We otherwise make use of appropriate technicaland organizational security measures to protect your dataagainst accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized accessby third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological developments.
10. Current Validity of and Amendmentsto this Data Protection Statement
This data-protection statement is currently valid as in July2018.
Due to the further developmentof our website and the offers presented in it, or due to changes in statutory or officialspecifications, it may prove necessary to alter this data-protection statement. The current data-protection statement in each casecanalways be found on the website under https://klanglobby.com/en/data-protection/ , can be called up by youand can be printed out.